- View our Calendar for upcoming field trips, workshops, and other events and to RSVP to attend.
- To become a member, please visit the Florida Native Plant Sociaty membership page. For questions about your membership or to get assistance in becoming a member: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about volunteer opportunities or to become a volunteer, please sign up here.
- To volunteer at the Moccasin Lake Butterfly Garden, please sign up here.
- Please submit a request for the Pinellas Chapter of the FNPS' participation in your upcoming event here. Trouble with the link? Email: email@example.com.
- Do you have a recommendation for a speaker for our monthly meeting, monthly field trip, or a topic you would like covered at a future meeting? Please submit your suggestion here. Trouble with link? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a native plant question not answered on our Native Plants page?
- Have a question not addressed above? Please submit your inquiry here.
- Join our Facebook group to interact with other native plant enthusiasts, sharing photos, links, and native plant knowledge: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinellasfnps/
- Or, send us mail via USPS to:
Pinellas Chapter Florida Native Plant Society
P.O Box 4265
Clearwater, FL 33758